world of warcraft

zeke92

Well i don't think everyone here would know how to do a private server. But if me and you, if you want and can, could make a decent server (which i believe we could) then we could try and tell people how if they want to. But really, like with the OP, a private server can ruin a game if you haven't got at least one level 70 yet.

zeke92

I've not got many screenshots on photobucket and all my old screenshots are on my old computer in my sisters room and she is sleeping. So here is all i have..first two pics are just a couple fun land mounts i made (i can turn any mount into flying mount too) and the last ones are pics of an old "Dark Sin Faire" event i had. It was fun, but on a low-populated server.

Oh and here is a pic of my 'house' in lakeshire. Two ancients guarding it and LOADS of sweet stuff inside (not just vendors and crap, i mean fun stuff)

coral keeper

Originally Posted by zeke92
http:///forum/post/2809146
Well i don't think everyone here would know how to do a private server. But if me and you, if you want and can, could make a decent server (which i believe we could) then we could try and tell people how if they want to. But really, like with the OP, a private server can ruin a game if you haven't got at least one level 70 yet.
I already have a lvl 70. lol

reefkprz

yeah I have played a few hours now, kind of fun but kind of slow at the same time.
there are a couple locals that play and I have been trying to hook up with them, but no luck so far.
I created a hunter tauren named : Cowfish (I couldnt resist)

I thought about using a corals latin name but dont think anyone out there would get it.
I like the graphics and it plays smoothly, just frusterating that the minimap only shows stuff thats really close to you.
As for why I havent been on much you gotta realize its fall here in maine, its already snowed once. there is a buttload of winterizing to do. started banking the house this morning, raking leaves, sealing windows. and more. its a never ending list it seems.

reefkprz

my char is lvl 12 so far. gotta cat for a pet (prowler) and i'm off to bed for the night. its way past my bed time now. have a lot to do tommorrow, but its my day off so I'll probably play a bit.

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2807982
Hunters OWN mages!!

What doesn't own mages...weakest player in the game IMO. My main is a mage, but I have 1 of everything and the mage is the hardest and weakest to play. Not enough power and die way too quickly. I am hoping the new deathknights really suck

zeke92

I have a level 80 night elf mohawk. He is in t5-t6 and has full s3 and some s4. He pwns mages with his hawk swipe spell.

nissan577

guys dont play games it ruins everything! i was addicted to my 360 and thats the dumb xbox and i never got off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please dont play wow. i have a friend who plays wow and never gets off. im not even his friend anymore
that sounded so childish. anyway dont play it. it becomes very addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that i sold my 360 a month ago i think i have a happier life. no wait i lied i stop playing january so yea ok i have a better life since jan! so yea stop playing! or you might not have friends like coral keeper

nissan577

you spelled lier wrong its liar! you see what happened when you play to much WoW you forgot how to spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

wow you spelled all that wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets spell for you
Dammmmn! I got caught by the spelling police! lmao lmfao

paintballer768

I ran Karazhan last night, got myself a nice new cape :). Off to Gruul's or Mag to get myself some teir 4 hopefully, and back to Kara again for the new Scourge boss