Worm, maybe, legs?

newsalt

I just noticed a ?worm? in my tank today. Apperently hes been there a while because hes about a inch long. I say worm, but he appears to have tiny legs. Will he hurt the fish. Also, I also noticed a rather odd little creature yesterday. Hes about a millimeter big (tiny little bugger) with legs that dont attach to the glass. He seems to dislike light. during the night protrudees his neck (for use of a better word) and when the lights are on he retracts.
And to think, I was upset because I diddnt see in wildlife with my LR.

newsalt

He move but only, his head mostly. Pretty active guy. He wont move more than an inch or two from his place on the glass.
The worm that is. The little round thing with the neck does not move. There both white.

T

therock0861

Sounds like bristle worms. You will get mixed opinions about them some say bad some say good. If you don't have corals they should be ok. They eat waste products.

cycle1

It may be the same things that I've discovered. little white wormy critters that seem to stick their heads out about a few inches and retract out of my Live Rock. Very interesting to watch. I don't quite know what they are either but they seem to be of no harm so far.