worm

rich460

ok guys need help again i was cleaning out my tank a water change and i moved my lr to vac the cc and i found a worm its brown in color and when it moves it gets longer is this thing good are should i take it out of the tank:help:

rich460

its not hairy it looks like a earth worm and when i move it it gets small and fat.its a lite brown with darker brown spots on it it was under some live rock

rich460

please help with id its out of the tank.dont want to put it in the tank untill i know what it is :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

bigarn

Sure looks like a peanut worm to me....I just found out I have 1 to, thanks to our members. I was informed they're very good for the tank. :D

rich460

ok thanks guys i put it back in my tank.but how did it get in there i have cc and not ls could it have came from my lr just want to know.and thanks again for all your help. :cheer:

madysmom

definatly a peanut i have lots of them that came in my lr & i also have cc, do you like your cc?? i honestly like it even after hearing people say it is bad to have! lol owell i guess

*bta*

i hate CC first off it traps debris turning them into nitrates, ill be switching over to sand very soon

rich460

no i hate my cc i will be switching over to a dsb as soon as swf gets back up and starts taking orders again :nope: