Would anyone in the Ohio area want a free yellow tang?

hallzy

I asked about this in another thread, but I wanted to create one specifically geared towards finding this guy a bigger home. So here is the situation:
I received a call from my dad saying his friends 125g reef tank had split at the silicon, and lost almost 100g of water onto the floor. He wanted someone to take all his coral and fish. He didn't ask for anything for them even, he just wanted to give them a chance to live. I took all the coral (I have some nice pics in the reef forum, a thread titled 125g reef broke), I found homes for the yellow angel and yellow tail damsel bc I didn't want them, but he also had a beautiful yellow tang. Now I would LOVE to keep him because he looks very healthy, nice size, beautiful color, and he gets along with everything already in my tank. But im just afraid my 65g isn't going to be enough for him over time.
I live in northwest Ohio, so if there is anybody near by with a larger tank that would like to rescue this guy, id really like to find him a bigger home. Im not asking anything for him because I would feel wrong doing so. Of course if you feel inclined to trade a nice frag or 2, I wouldn't turn it away, but that's completely up to you! :rotfl: lol But really im just more concerned with finding him a home that he will have the proper room to swim laps like yellows love to do.
I havnt been able to snap a good enough pic of him yet because my camera phone is too darn slow, but I will try to get one. But he is already a pretty good size, he is constantly picking off the rocks and also readily eating mysis. And perhaps the best thing is he doesn't seem to bother anybody else in the tank at all. Let me know if you have some space for him and want to come rescue him!