Would I be overstocked if........

jla9508

I have a 55gal tank with 50lbs of LR. I currently have 1 dragon goby, 1 eibli angel fish, 1 gold striped maroon clownfish. I was thinking of adding a royal gramma and a six line wrasse. Would this be ok? I don't want to be over stocked.

jla9508

The dragon goby is an excellent sand sifter.
This summer while I was at the beach we had a house fire. When i got home all of my fish and inverts were dead and algea had taken over my tank. My sand bed was solid dark brown. After putting in the dragon goby, the sand was white as ever in a couple of days.

jake22

Cool. Just was wondering becuase i had never heard of a dragon gobie before but i have heard of bullet gobies and i remeber once along time ago hearing them being called dragon gobies and that they sift sand.

jla9508

I have some pictures but when I tried to post them it said that they were too big. I'm not sure on how to make the file size smaller.

fshhub

sounds pretty good and managable, just be sure this is what you want, b/c after thier additions, I would probably stop there and not add anymore fish(or if I did, it would be several months and maybe MAYBE one more small fish)
I like your selection, it is nice and conservative and left room to have several fish, whereas many people want several larger fish and a bunch of smaller ones. IMO, nice selection tactics.

jla9508

I was not going to ad any more fish after these two. However I am going to buy 3 camel shrimp, 3 emerald Crabs, a porcilein crab, 3 feather dusters, and 5 shaving brush plants.