Would Like To See Some Reef Safe Wrasse Pictures Please.

97tahoe

Trying to deciede which Wrasse to add to my 75g tank that I am working toward a reef.
Also looking for one to get along with the other tankmates, a firefish, clown and coral beauty, cleaner shrimp, crabs and snails.
Any info or things I should be concerned about would also help.
Thanks

97tahoe

Are all of these reef safe?
Do they all or will they all get along with my current livestock?
More Pictures....More Pictures..

dima96

please be aware that leopard wrasses are VERY hard to keep. they need a deep sand bed and lots of live food.

97tahoe

dima96...I really like this one and I haven't seen it before. Is it reef safe and will it get along with my others ok?
I was looking into these listed below, they all say peacefull and reef safe and according to the compatibility chart they will get along with my others.
Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse
Scott's Velvet Wrasse
Exquisite Wrasse (i really like this one but am wondering if they really look like they do in this pic)

97tahoe

I also really like the
Velvet Multicolor Wrasse
It also says reef safe but it does say semi-aggressi=ve so I would kinda be worried about it

E

eaglefan

I have a Red Coris, he gets along with everything in my tank.
Sailfin
Maroon Clown
Saddleback Clown
3 Firefish
Lawnmower Blennie
Strawberry Baselet
PJ Cardinal
Snails
Hermits
Emerald Crab
Leathers
Zoo's
feather dusters
Colt Coral
Daisys
Mushrooms
It is pretty cool to watch him morph from juvenile to adult
I'll post a pic in the morning. Don't have any on the new computer.
I wanted a Scott's wrasse but couldn't find one around locally

dima96

you should be fine with any fairy wrasse with the fish you have. the only problems i've seen with are adding a super male to a tank with an established supermale or the velvet multicolor wrasse that took out a niger trigger. any you need to know wrasses are jumpers, so you should have a covered tank. that is why i no longer have my labuotei and now have a plylei and a leopard wrasse (not a fairy wrasse). btw the redhead solon wrasse is a great fish, i have one in my 72 bow.