Would this be a sand scam?

triggerfool

Now i know everyone is up in arms about this neil guy, so am i. He is a bad man. But lets say he had been using home depot sand and mixing it in live sand for a period of time to make it live. Would it still be a scam?
Now if your anything like me, you spent a buttload of money on live sand when you first started this addictive hobby. Then after that, you just use some of your first batch to propagate your new sand beds.
All im sayin is that "live" sand is expensive but not exactly the hardest thing to make. In fact im pretty sure a retarded monkey could stumble into the magic formula.
Sorry. SO would it have been bad if it was "live" but not from th ocean. Cause if it was cheaper, i sure as hell woulda prefered that over the epensive stuff i got when i started. SOrry for the long post.

triggerfool

hey whys everyone ignoring me? Im a nice guy, im just askin...
Is it my breathe. I wont eat any more funyons. Promise.

triggerfool

i know. But say he didnt call it fiji sand. Would it still be a scam? Is home made live sand really live sand? And if so why is it so expensive?

daluminum

And he didnt actually do anything buy open a bag and dump it in...
A shark closed the previous post about this.. I think there was a reason.. everyone is aware.. let's not bring it back up.. :eek:

ebeckels

exactly...last post about this...please close it after this...i'm not sure who this neil guy is who ur refering to...the man I've been talking about is william. Anyways...this person just dumped play sand in a bag and added water...not always saltwater mind you... yes of course you could produce ur own live sand but you can not say you bought it at FFexpress.com and it's live fiji sand...this man did both and he's apologizing for it and returning all the money. He's losing a lot of money on this deal cause now he is paying for shipping too! END OF STORY!