wow its been forever since i posted..

skirrby

hey everyone,, i know its been forever since i posted anything on here.. thought id give you all a update. well im about to move the tank, again.. ugh. but it should be easy this time.. cause i got some really sad news. my roomate didnt pay our electric bill for 4 months.. then we got a 800+ dollar electric bill.. payed 400 something of it to keep it on, but they didnt tell us it was for only 10 more days.. so they killed our power, and we didnt have the extra to keep it on. and our apartments wouldnt let me run a generator.. went over 10 days without power till we could get it back on. i lost everything.
i have all my liverock in rubermaids, but all the coral and livestock is gone.. managed to sell some back to the lfs. but it wasnt much.. i had over 5 grand in that tank.. really sad.. but im gonna get it all back up and running after i move.. right now i just have to stare at a empty tank,, its really depressing..
thats whats gone on latley in my world. how is everyone,, hows your tanks doing?
dont worry it wont be long before i get it looking like this again

dek196

Are you kidding me? 400 bucks to save your tank, sell your blood, wash car windows, whatever! String up your roomate ASAP I'll get the rope

skirrby

lol yeah, normally it wouldnt of been a big deal, but we are in the middle of moving, and just paid off alot of stuff, and the money just wasnt there. :( sucks.. but on the bight side, it will make moving it alot less stressfull.

sweetdawn

i would take a picture to the electric company and tell them this is what they killed. make them feel bad if they are human beings

dragonboy

Wow that sucks I think you should of made some reef hobby friends who live in your area so you could at least have put the corals in other tanks for on hold until you got your stuff resolve.