Wrasse ID please?

nw2sltfsh

Can someone help me determine what kind of Wrasse this is - my LFS said it was a Australian Capenter Wrasse but it doesnt match any pictures I can find - it is about 5 inches long with a bright pink outline and navy blue almost purple fins and a bright pink tail - the body color got a little washed out in this picture - the body is more of a teal blue/green color

nw2sltfsh

that was my orginal thought as well - but it seems that all the fairy wrasses appear to be a maxium size of 4 inches - this one is already at 5
the body actually now that he is under better light is Blue/Green/ Purple mix
the Dorsal and Pelvic fins are the navy blue dark purple color
there is an outline of Bright pink and yellow down the top and bottom and the pectoral fins are yellow
I am stumped!

dogstar

I think blueface has it right.
This pic. is from fishbase of the Scott's ( Cirrhlabrus scottorum ) Tha book Marine Fishes shows one w/ an orange spot on its sides but that could be a M/F thing. Says it can grow to 5 in.

nw2sltfsh

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
The LFS had this fish marked as a carpenter wrasse and it did not match any picture I had ever seen -
I agree that is the closest picture to what this fish looks like - it is truly spectacular! not bad and well worth the cost of it