WTB 100+ Gallon Aquarium 250 miles surrounding the Dallas area

blessedyo

WTB 100+ (preferably 200 gallon) aquarium and accessories as well as livestock...etc, within 250 miles surrounding the Dallas area.
:help:

nakadoc

Hey I am in Bossier city, LA about 2 hours east of DFW and I seen a 150gal. tank, stand and a couple other things it came with for $600. I could give you the number if your interested?
You might be able to score a little better than asking being these people who are selling the tank are military here at Barksdale AFB and probably leaving/pcsing soon! I know this because I am also in the military and somethings you just want out when its time to leave.

blessedyo

Originally Posted by nakadoc
Hey I am in Bossier city, LA about 2 hours east of DFW and I seen a 150gal. tank, stand and a couple other things it came with for $600. I could give you the number if your interested?
You might be able to score a little better than asking being these people who are selling the tank are military here at Barksdale AFB and probably leaving/pcsing soon! I know this because I am also in the military and somethings you just want out when its time to leave.
Hey! Sounds great! Please give me a call or email me your number and I can call you.
blessedyo@aol.com (include swf aquarium for sale in LA...etc in the subject line... I usually delete those emails that I do not know :)
Thanks a bunch!
469-774-8544

nakadoc

I called and got the voicemail, left my number but just in case here it is again. 318-742-2708.

blessedyo

I called and got the voicemail, left my number but just in case here it is again. 318-742-2708.
You rock... spoke with seller. Looks good.
Thanks a bunch! I will be keeping touch with you!

nakadoc

Awesome!
When are you heading this way to pick up your new tank? If you got time swing by and you can see what all I got!

blessedyo

Awesome!
When are you heading this way to pick up your new tank? If you got time swing by and you can see what all I got!
Sure!!!
We will make our way there probably sometime Thursday during the day. Still waiting on seller to let me know if this is ok.

texasarrowhead

I'm in Carthage and goto Shreveport all the time to Pet Zone.Are you interested in doing some trading are selling?I don't have very much but have some.I will have some purple people eater Zoes soon to frag.Just thought I would just say Hello.
Later,
Steven Moore

outofchaos

I live in Dallas also and just saw a 200 gal on craigslist. The tank is located in Ft Worth for very cheap. It has stand and some other components in the picture. The tank has a pinhole in the back and needs to be repaired though.

blessedyo

Oh no!! I am sorry... I missed you... Called your cell and got RNA (ring no answer)...can you send me pics? I really wanted to see what ya have.
We met up with the seller this morning and left out right after... We bought it! It looks GREAT!! Plus, the seller was so nice. I will be looking for some live rock, live sand...etc to go in it soon!!! Give me a call when you can...so that we can discuss it.
Well, just now getting the other aquarium 60 gallons moved to make space for the new one. I did the calculations on it and I came up with 164 gallons. Cool huh?!
Drove for about 6 hours, and still have homework...kids...etc. Talk tomorrow? Night.

alphamandi

I got to Carthage once a week would love to pickup a few thing if you have some I don't have any to trade right now i'm just stocking my tank!! Thanks