WTB: 120 gallon (preferably RR) in PA

trailer

Hey guys,
I am itching to buy a 120 (preferably RR) with the dimentions of 4x2x2. I would like to buy tank and stand. if you have one for sale or know someone who does, please let me know
thanks,

peter1215

Originally Posted by trailer
Hey guys,
I am itching to buy a 120 (preferably RR) with the dimentions of 4x2x2. I would like to buy tank and stand. if you have one for sale or know someone who does, please let me know
thanks,
i have a 120(60 x18)-not RR though, and I'm looking for a larger tank. I'll let you know when it becomes available.

sleazalino

i got one in cape may nj its acrylic 125 stand canopy wet/dry filteralso pump overflow make me a offer also some other stuff salt heater light one 4footrt and 1 3footer atinic

trailer

Originally Posted by sleazalino
i got one in cape may nj its acrylic 125 stand canopy wet/dry filteralso pump overflow make me a offer also some other stuff salt heater light one 4footrt and 1 3footer atinic
hey man, what are the dimentions on that 125? i am really looking for the 24" depth and the 4' length.
let me know.
thanks,
sean

trailer

shoot me an email at worststateohio@yahoo.com and we can talk about it more, i think it would be easier that way as i check my email more often than the boards. Is it reef ready? let me know what you were thinking price wise and hopefully we can work this out.
Thanks