WTB:150 South Florida

teresaq1

Hi, dont mean to but in, but i am across the state from you in cape coral. where is big al's going in??? I would love to make a road trip sometime.

tyedyed1

North Ft. Myers here and id like to make a trip over to that side to see the shark tank..if nothing else. put up some directions please.:joy: thanks

stuckinfla

I have no idea where either is.
I can tell you from the west coast its I75 to the end (alligator alley) Take that to Commercial Blvd. and head west about 5 miles to University Drive. Go left (north) to next major intersection.....that would be McNab. Its right there on the right before McNab. SE corner...cant miss it!They have 19 stores in Canada, this is the first in US!!!! I heard from another member here who lives in Canada that says yes, they are very knowledgable in the area they work in (dry goods, fish, rock, packing) They have a whole center set up just for packing & shipping. Owner also told me that they will not sell some one something if they dont think their set-up can support it......very refreshing.

teresaq1

Cape coral and N ft Myers are right next to one another, right above naples. 150 miles below tampa, right off I75.
I know where sawgrass mall is, is it close to there????

stuckinfla

Its about 15min from Sawgrass Mall....north on University.
Also, At the end of 75, you have to take sawgrass expressway North to Commercial.....brain fart :rolleyes:

teresaq1

Aiber, I dont know how much you wnat to spend, buy my lfs has a 180 with stand and built in overflows,and lights and other equip for between 1100. and 1200. Just thought i would pass on, if you need more info let me know

balistik1

This place is great!!! I also walked in.
LARGE store for fresh and saltwater fish.
Not to mention the shark tank.

balistik1

Yes it would probably be a good choice.
I don't know about their livestock or prices yet but it sure does look promising.

stuckinfla

I just took a tour AGAIN on Thursday. Livestock is coming in,,,,already have some purple sails & sohal's both of which I want....rock is in....dry goods are in. They have three black tips and a banded (cat) in the 500gl shark tank. They said another cpl weeks :jumping: :cheer: :jumping: !!!!

stuckinfla

Me neither.....I put my name on a list they have so they can call and let me know opening date!!! Manager also gave me a card for 10% discount so first spree has to be largest!!!!! I met the owner....real nice guy. Told him that they may have a problem getting rid of me.

balistik1

I got the same from them. I really hope this store lives up to our expectation. I live in Plantation which is not too far.

B

branter239

So.. do you want to sell your old tank. If you do please E-mail me - Branter239@hotmail.com with dimensions and stuff . i live in Ft. Myers so i might be able to pick it up
Thanks