WTB 250w MH.

fishfood

Scott,
Thanks for that link. I talked to Ken today about his frags. He was telling me that since he went to the 400 watt mh his corals don't look as good. I was thinking of just adding a single 250 but have decided to go with a dual 175 with a 10 or 12k bulb and a lower end bulb like a 6500. He said his stuff grows so much faster under the 6500. I want to move all of my softies and other stuff into a new tank. I'm looking for a 29 bowfront. Ken also gave me a site that has complete setups for a single 175w mh for $75 and it included a 4300 bulb with the option to upgrade bulbs. Total cost for a dual 175 plus a 5500 and a 12000 bulb are $281 with shipping. Where as the one you listed is $276 without the bulbs. If you are interested in the site let me know. I figured i'd post and see if anyone has something used that can save me some more money.
EDIT
Wow, never mind what i just said. I added two dual setups for the site you gave me. Not thinking correctly. Add the bulb seperate and they will probably be the same price!
Drew

saltylake

fishfood:
What is that site that you said has good prices on Metal Halides??? I am interested in getting two 250 watt 10,000 k.....
Also do you think it is better to get the 10,000 or 12,000? Could you please email me at :
Vincelago@yahoo.com

fishfood

Saltylake - the site that rscotth posted is better for a dual setup like you are looking for. I noticed that after i wrote the entire thing. Check out the link in his reply to me.