WTB 48" lighting

skyhi

looking for some used lighting. something like 4-65 watts. i am thinking about getting a jebo compact fluorescent. i heard they're not good, but i think that was before odyessa took them over.

tangey

I have an oydessey 48 inch. 4-65 watt power compacts. 2 10k daylights and 2 avtnics and has a built in fan, and has moonlights and legs. Its been used for about 2 months. Plug it in and its ready to go. I paid $219.99 for it originally. I would like to get $150 for it. I will ship also. You just pay the shipping cost. Let me know.
Thanks

salty444

Tangey,
Would you be interested in a bakpak skimmer and some cash for that light? The same exact setup you have can be bought on www.e#$y.com for 125 plus shipping. let me know your best price or if we can work a trade.

tangey

Really $125. Man I got ripped off then. I should have checked on ----. Thats where i got my meatl halide stuff. Well anyway I would like $105+shipping for the light. I am not interested in the bakpak simmer sorry.

skyhi

why are you getting rid of it? only reason i ask is i heard the odyessea/jebo kind weren't so great. how did you like it?

tangey

I am only getting rid of it because I had it on my 55 gallon reef and took that down becasue I have a lot fo tanks and am upgrading to another 240 or in that area. It worded fine for me. I kept zoos,lps,soft coral in there with no probelms at all. It hasn't been turend on in about 1 month. I will go turn it on and see how its doing

raidersfan

i have a new current orbit w/lunar lights,legs ,three chords,built in fan. 4x65 watts.perfect for your tank $180!

skyhi

i was looking for something that cost a bit less. but that's a nice light, i wonder what shipping woud be? :thinking:

mumbulog

I have a vho ballast made by coralife. Can accomodate 2- 110 watt 48 inch bulbs. You would need a canopy to install this in. VHO is better than power compact as well. For the ballast $100 shipped.

salty444

Originally Posted by shadowlord
i have jebo lights for sale 4x65 around 3 months old perfect condition
wold like to get $70

what kind of bulbs come with this? is it a 48" light?