WTB: 55-90 gallon in MI

S

sexyshrimp101

Is there anyone in Michigan that is looking to sell a tank anywhere from 55-90 gallons, and possibly equipment to go along with it (depending on what it is, etc.)? Looking for everything in good condition, decent price, etc. This will be a FOWLR tank for my fiance.

dschnepf1

I have a 125 acrylic/ blue back/ not drilled if you are interested with pretty much everything to run it.
Was going to set it up again but am actually focusing all my attention on a new 800 gl display I just picked up, let me know if you are interested

S

sexyshrimp101

A 125 gallon would be great...but we live on the second floor of an apartment, and something tells me the floor couldn't handle that much weight, and I honestly don't think we would have the room either. Although, we may be moving in the summer to a house when our lease is up, but not sure yet :thinking: . If we decided to, we could buy a bigger tank now, and just store it until we move. Just curious, how much would you be selling it for, and what exactly would it include??? Also, where in MI are you located???

dschnepf1

I lived on a second story when I had this tank set up as a FOWLR, so I know it will support it, but that is up to you, it is a clarity tank no overflows and I porpaply have every piece of equipment to set it up,. I'm in shelby twp, email me your info if you are interested dschnepf@prodigy.net.

S

sexyshrimp101

I'm interested, but I still would like to know what is included (equipment, brand, etc.) and what price you are looking for before I say wether I would like it or not. Thanks

drock

Originally Posted by dschnepf1
I have a 125 acrylic/ blue back/ not drilled if you are interested with pretty much everything to run it.
Was going to set it up again but am actually focusing all my attention on a new 800 gl display I just picked up, let me know if you are interested

Hi, I'm interested in a 70+ Gallon tank and if not sold would like pricing. I'm located in Taylor, Mi (48180). Thanks David
Please email perfectwebdesigns@hotmail.com.

S

sexyshrimp101

bump (even maybe someone in the close surrounding areas of MI that will ship)

firerescue

I have a 55 with a stand not drilled just sitting in my basement. I have some equipment but not much. Let me know, I live in emmett michigan.

S

sexyshrimp101

Actually very interested...How much do you want for it and whats all included. Also...could you post more pictures...that would be great!!!

msu005

I have a 55 Gal that is for sale in East Lansing. It would include a CPR BakPak2 skimmer and an Empreror 400 Hang on the back filter with biowheels. Tank is Oak trimmed with an oak stand. Email me at aibrahim@msu.edu if you are interested...

firerescue

here is more pictures of what I have. The stuff is a little dirty since I was switching to a bigger tank I did not take the time to clean when I was done.
I really do not know how much, and where are you located. [/IMG]

firerescue

I really do not know. It was my first tank and is 10 years old so I don't know what would be fair. what does a used tank go for now a days. would you want the light and glass tops also or just tank and stand.

sillynecco

I am currently entertaining offers to get rid of my 75g and 90g fish tank. I am leaving for new york in August, and I don’t care to move both tanks. Here is are the setups:
75g. drilled tank
Homemade 29g sump
Protein skimmer
Couple of powerheads
700 gph pump
80w florecent lighting
100 lbs of sand
60-70 lbs of rock
5.5” Hummu Humma
2.5 Hummu Humma
4” Porcupine Puffer
3” Blue Chromis
90g tank (not drilled)
496 w dual 150 MH (coralife)
Several aquaclear 70 powerheads
2 hob filters
70 lbs of rock
100 lbs of sand
Plenty of livestock and critters.
At this point I’m wishing to sell the 75 first and the 90 last. I am taking offers as a whole right now, I really don’t want to break any tanks up. Post a response here or email me at andyvansingel@hotmail.com