WTB: 72" fixture, mh or t5

phunckie

I just changed from a 4' tank to a 6' tank, and my 48" t5 fixture doesn't seem to work very well....

I need a good deal on a 72" fixture.
I will take either t5's or a combination fixture with MH & pc or t5 actinics.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Eric

k-rok

I have a Hamilton MH/VHO fixture - 72" long, 3 X 175w MH's, and 2 X 160w actinic VHO's. Comes with 4 extra VHO bulbs new in box. $400 obo + shipping.

gman08016

Originally Posted by K-ROK
I have a Hamilton MH/VHO fixture - 72" long, 3 X 175w MH's, and 2 X 160w actinic VHO's. Comes with 4 extra VHO bulbs new in box. $400 obo + shipping.
Give you $300.00+shipping

k-rok

Originally Posted by gman08016

Sounds good to me. I sent you a PM earlier - send me your email address and we can get shipping and everything settled. Thanks.

phunckie

Originally Posted by gman08016
Dude.... it's not cool to come in and hijack a thread someone else has posted in search of an item and attempt to buy the item out from under the original poster!!!!!

k-rok

It's my fault - I'm hurting financially right now and just jumped on the offer. Since Phunckie actually did reply first (and it is his thread) I should entertain his offer first. Gman you have dibs if it falls through. Phunckie PM me your address and I can get on with the shipping details. Thanks and again I apologize to everyone.

k-rok

I only have 1 MH bulb included - the other 2 burnt out - so I moved it to each position and fired it so you can see the whole thing works.
The lights on my 155gal. bowfront:

The ballast box:

k-rok

Phunckie - pm sent regarding shipping.
Gman - I'll let you know as soon as I hear from Phunckie.

k-rok

Yo Phunckie are you still interested? PM'd you shipping quotes. If I don't hear from you tomorrow I'll hafta' go with the next person in line. Thanks.

gman08016

K-rok make me a real good deal on it i might still buy it.I just bought a pair of 250 watt mh for my hood.later

k-rok

To all who are interested (I have received numerous PM's):
Plan on paying around $100 for shipping as the ballast is heavy - around 55lbs. and the light is 25lbs. I can get actual shipping rates if there is still any interest. $300 + shipping is as low as I can go.
The deal with Phunckie has fallen through, so lacy30 is next in line - I think.
Gman - you were next but bought other lights so I hafta' go with the next person - hope you understand.

gman08016

Originally Posted by phunckie
Dude.... it's not cool to come in and hijack a thread someone else has posted in search of an item and attempt to buy the item out from under the original poster!!!!!

So much for highjacking his tread.No problem k-rok only wish certian peaple didn't cry about opem forums and then back out.I would have bought it in a heartbeat but i did purchase a pair of mh's thanks anyway

k-rok

Yeah I was a bit disapointed myself but I guess thats how it goes. Sorry for the inconvenience.