WTB 75 gallon RR tank (drilled) Tampa FL area

aprilmike2

Hey there everyone, I am now looking to buy a 75 gallon rr drilled tank, has to be in good condition as it will be a main display tank. Let me know what ya guys and gals have...Thanks
Can buy it ASAP and will consider a full setup if the price is right !!!

hmmhmm

i have a 90gal w/ stand and canopy & wet/dry with return pump i'm thinking about selling. its a black oak stand...ice cap vho ballast in the canopy and a 125gal rated wetdry, has a skimmer built into it. if you're still looking for something.

aprilmike2

Yeah sounds good, is it drilled?? Also can you send some pics please?? Also what are you looking to get for it?? Thanks

hmmhmm

its not drilled...sorry, should of noted that before...i just took some pics and they are blurry, going to switch out my battery and take more in a few minutes. i'm going to put the live rock in my other tank...this 90gal has taken the backseat to my 110gal...i have let the hair algea go crazy in here...but other than that the tank is only a couple years old...not sure what to ask for it yet.

aprilmike2

OK, please post some pics when you get the chance and also a price when you figure it out, I REALLY wanted a drilled tank but maybe I can figure out what pieces of glass is tempered, Im sure the bottom is, do you happen to know how made the tank?? Thanks

aprilmike2

Looks ok to me so far kinda hard to see the detail though with the pics..When you get the price for me please include a list of what comes with it. Thanks

aprilmike2

HmmHmm- I found something around here BUT want to know what you want for yours and what comes with it, so please get back to me ASAP.....Thanks

hmmhmm

90gal tank
oak stand
oak canopy
icecap ballast 440 w/ 3 48" coralife bulbs
return pump - surge 6000
300wtt marineland heater
overflow box
proclear 125 wety/dry w/ protein skimmer
120lbs live sand
maybe some rock, not sure how much will fit into my 110gal
2 powerheads...either maxijets or JBJ SP Series ...not sure which yet.
600.00obo