WTB: 75gallon Tank or larger w/stand

brandan

I am looking for a 75gallon or large tank and stand. If you have equipment along with it or a whole setup go ahead and let me know. This is for a friend that has some money to spend, for the right price, anything goes. PM me or post here with details. I am in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are willing to travel a little bit to pick it up so if you are in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, or Kentucky, feel free to post.

philip_r5

I have a setup for you in Western New York. I put it here but didnt have enough posts to keep it up. Just so you know what im linking below is from a different forum i posted on. Let me know.
Up for sale is a 2 year old salt water tank. 115 gallon tank with stand and canopy. The hood currently have 4 48inch bulbs in it. 2 acintic and 2 white. I also have 2 400watt metal halides that arent put in yet. They come with 2 10k ushio bulbs. The filtration is currently with the sump in the pic. Coralife protein skimmer for 125 gallon tanks. The return is currently off a rio pushing 600gallons however I have a Mag 24 ready to be plumbd in as well. On the inside there are 2 korea 4 powerheads. The set up will come with another sump and plumbing set up. This will come with testing material such as a TDS meter, ph meter, and refractometer. Along with an asortment of chemical tests.
The live stock is about 75 lbs of Rock. Maroon clown with yellow strips. 3 Blue damsels, diamond goby, bullet blenny, coral banded shrimp, and a cleaner shrimp. There are also misc assortment of blue leg crabs, scarlets, nas crabs, and others. There is about 80lbs of live sand as well.
Also included will be anything that has to do with saltwater stuff. Im moving and cant bring anything with me. I want to get rid of all of it. If you don't want some of the stuff then its ok but there will be alot mroe then described in this here. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Im asking 800 firm on the setup. No shipping or seperating. I will help pack it up. I have about 5 30gallon tubs i will throw in to help you with the move out. The value of this is WAY over 800 its well over 2000 as well however I just need the money to move.
Make sure if you have ANY questions ASK

Price specs:
Tank: 300
Stand: 150
Canopy: 80
VHO lighting: 250
Metal Halide plus bubls: @ 400
Power Heads: 200
Sump: 200
Mag 24 : 100
Live Stock: 500
Test stuff: 200
Plus MUCH MUCH more Stated value $2300

brandan

Originally Posted by Brandan
http:///forum/post/2669484
I am in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are willing to travel a little bit to pick it up so if you are in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, or Kentucky, feel free to post.
Too far. Thank you though. . .

cpl40475

Originally Posted by Brandan
http:///forum/post/2669484
I am looking for a 75gallon or large tank and stand. If you have equipment along with it or a whole setup go ahead and let me know. This is for a friend that has some money to spend, for the right price, anything goes. PM me or post here with details. I am in Indianapolis, Indiana. We are willing to travel a little bit to pick it up so if you are in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, or Kentucky, feel free to post.
I have a 75 gallon drilled and a 175watt mh (new bulb needed probably)
Ill take 175 for the two if you are interested. I live in Richmond Ky which is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours south of you. If you are interested in it let me know
I also have a 10 and 30 gallon tank you could use as a sump if ya want one or both of them there free to ya lol.
Tracy
859-353-1436

brandan

Originally Posted by cpl40475
http:///forum/post/2674425
I have a 75 gallon drilled and a 175watt mh (new bulb needed probably)
Ill take 175 for the two if you are interested. I live in Richmond Ky which is about 3 1/2 to 4 hours south of you. If you are interested in it let me know
I also have a 10 and 30 gallon tank you could use as a sump if ya want one or both of them there free to ya lol.
Tracy
859-353-1436
Stand?

aw2x3

90gal, reef ready, oak stand, matching canopy, 48" lighting, 45gal sump, sump lighting, modded out skimmer, 1200 gph return pump and all plumbing.
$750.
I'm in Southern Illinois. Aprox 3 hours from you.

cpl40475

pics have been sent to ya. Hope there what ya need if not let me know ill take some more tonight. Its not been cleaned of coraline but ill make sure its clean if you decide to buy it.
Tracy