WTB:achilles tang or blue tang(dory)

i am looking for a reef safe tang. i have narrowed it down to an achilles tang or blue tang. i am looking for a small one though...a fish between 2-3 inches. i am really interested in the achilles tang but i know they are pretty hard to find so i could settle for the blue. if anyone has one for sale please pm me. it will need to be shipped to erie, pa 16505 overnight. pm with prices....thanks
will pay nice for the achilles

i have been on their email list for the achillies tang for about 5 months now...and they havn't got any in. i am hoping i will luck out and someone is selling one.

jpc763

Originally Posted by darkslayer414
http:///forum/post/2717596
i have been on their email list for the achillies tang for about 5 months now...and they havn't got any in. i am hoping i will luck out and someone is selling one.
I found another site that has a Large one in stock for $159.99. IM me with your email and I will give you the name if you are interested.

i just purchased a 120 long tank. i am setting it up in a week or two when i get a stand. he is for that tank and he will be the center piece so he can be as aggressive as he wants, there won't be anything for him to hurt other than corals.

You need to upgrade again to something in the range of a 240-300 gallon for an achilles tang. You also would need massive water movement and very good luck. They are actually pretty timid around other tangs so he would need to be bigger then any other tangs presently in the tank.

that big of a tank? i think i will try my luck in the 120...and there won't be any other tangs just some clowns and corals. and i have pretty good luck with fish so i'm not worried about that. i just need to find one to buy

clownfish11

it doesnt matter if your pretty good with fish..the fact is thatt you need a 300+gallon tank for that certain fish when its get to its adult stage..no if ands or but about it

is SWF.com on back order for blue tangs as well? i went to my LFS last weekend and they had prob 20-25 like 1 inch blue tangs. if your having a hard time finding one, ill ship u one of theirs. lmk
caleb