WTB. Achilles Tang

goldenboy

Originally Posted by Devil Dog
BUMP... Anyone know where I could find one?

nope, but I know no one is going to sell you a healthy one that they have.
The only reason people sell them is becaue they realized after purchasing them that they are difficult and stubborn. I waited about 3 months to get one and I called EVERYWHERE locally to find one. Good luck!

jonthefishguy

Good luck finding one. I have been contacting all my vendors every week for months and they just arent available at this time. When they are, everyone buys them up faster than they can get them.

B

bighack2006

what size and how much are you looking to spend?i might have one in contact.

devil dog

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
Good luck finding one. I have been contacting all my vendors every week for months and they just arent available at this time. When they are, everyone buys them up faster than they can get them.
If you find one make sure it is from Hawaii... the rest are caught with cyanide... Thats way it is takeing so long for me to find one

rbu1

Goldenboy......I am going to add the achilees to the new 300 I am setting up....Hopefully he gets along with your sailfin......

jonthefishguy

Originally Posted by rbu1
Just trying to help out a fellow reefer.....If they want to remove it so be it.......
That attitude will get you banned from here knowing that you arent supposed to post it and leave it for them to remove. Just giving you heads up.....some people need to learn the hard way I guess.

rbu1

Sounds like to me you are a wannabe moderator......I still believe in Freedom of speech....There are much better sites around anyway..........

jonthefishguy

HAHAHA No thanks, I wouldnt want that job. I was just giving you heads up. I guess you wont be around here long. Freedom of speech only goes so far as this forum belongs to SWF.com. So if they say no competitor sites posted, that means just that. Obviously you didnt read your rules when you signed up.

m0nk

Goldenboy......I am going to add the achilees to the new 300 I am setting up....Hopefully he gets along with your sailfin......
Bill, congrats on your purchase! I can't wait to see it, as well as the 300.

rbu1

Thanks Alex.....The only thing is he has to ship it to me right away. So it will have to go in your tank for a week then get moved the the 300 I will have my fingers crossed....

m0nk

Thanks Alex.....The only thing is he has to ship it to me right away. So it will have to go in your tank for a week then get moved the the 300 I will have my fingers crossed....
Maybe setup that other tank you have in the closet there? Just a thought since they're sensitive, but you know what you're doing so it should be good either way.

Take pics!

rbu1

I thought about that....But I think he will be better in the 180 the parameters are more stable. if I set up that small tank I have to worry about ammonia and a tank that is not cycled.