wtb ASAP!

team2jndd

Need a heater, HOB skimmer, at least 90W Pc or 75-150W HQI,. Just moved my tank from Savannah GA to NY last night and did a terrible job packing everything up. I broke my heater and lost my clowns as a result. I am borrowing a heater from a friend for the time being. If anybody has anything that they can part with for a decent price let me know. I have paypal ready and waiting.

C

curve

I have 2 200 watt heaters I don't need if your interested. I will have a via aqua 250 watt for sale in about a week or 2.

M

markeo99

I have a hob refugium skimmer combo for a 55? its a bak pak style

team2jndd

How much shipped for one of the 200 w heaters? What are the dimensions on the HOB? I need as much info on size as I can because Its for my 24gal aquapod and fitment is difficult. Thank you very much.

M

markeo99

its 15x15 inches square and 4 inches deep my zip is 57430 ups or usps your pick 45$ +shipping it has the pump and everything ready to go

M

markeo99

it has a 250gph odysea pump on it. it it takes an air pump to run the bubbles air pump included of course and I will see if I can find a pic online whats your email I havnt posted pics on here yet dunno how

C

curve

I'll send you both heaters for $15 shipped. I can ship for probably $5 so $10 for the heaters.