WTB Books on Santa's List, NC

twodogssurfing

I recently discovered that my 12 yr old son has added a few aquarium accessories to his Xmas wish list. I was pleased to see that 3 of the items were Aquarium Books! So, I thought I would solicit my fellow aquarium enthusiast to see if they might have any of the following books that they no longer needed and would be willing to part with. Books must be in very good to excellent condition.
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist
by John Tullock
Natural Reef Aquariums
by John Tullock
Aquarium Corals
by Eric Borneman

florida joe

Originally Posted by twodogssurfing
I recently discovered that my 12 yr old son has added a few aquarium accessories to his Xmas wish list. I was pleased to see that 3 of the items were Aquarium Books! So, I thought I would solicit my fellow aquarium enthusiast to see if they might have any of the following books that they no longer needed and would be willing to part with. Books must be in very good to excellent condition.
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist
by John Tullock
Natural Reef Aquariums
by John Tullock
Aquarium Corals
by Eric Borneman
Yea I hate those FREE used books that are just in good condition

twodogssurfing

Originally Posted by florida joe
Yea I hate those FREE used books that are just in good condition
Oversight on my part, I should have been more explicit. I am more than willing to pay for the books. I have finshed cost comparative shopping online for all three books and I know the price ranges that I can expect to pay for them. Prices are negotiable, but since I am giving the books as Xmas gifts I can only except books that are in verygood/like new condition. If anyone has any of the above listed books for SALE please let me know.