WTB Chemi-clean & Joe's Juice

fishfreak1242

If anyone has a spare bottle of joe's juice or chemi-clean, I would be interested to buy it due to an outbreak of cyano-bacteria and some aiptasia that I need to get rid of. I live in 10804. I accept paypal and would pay for shipping. Thanks

ibew

Originally Posted by fishfreak1242
http:///forum/post/2699617
If anyone has a spare bottle of joe's juice or chemi-clean, I would be interested to buy it due to an outbreak of cyano-bacteria and some aiptasia that I need to get rid of. I live in 10804. I accept paypal and would pay for shipping. Thanks
go to marine depot

skbise98

Personally, I would go for peppermint shrimp to kill the aptasia. I had a breakout of it last fall and bought three peps to get rid of it. They had all of it gone in about a month and I haven't seen any since. Just make sure you ask where the peps came from. I believe its the carribean peps that you want. As far as the cyano goes, give cerith snails a try. Once again, personal experience here. Once the cyano is gone they do a great job at keeping your sandbed clean. I think if you can get a problem fixed naturally rather than using chemicals, your tank will thank you for it. If you still wanna go with Joes Juice, I have a bottle way more than 3/4's full if you're interested. LMK,
Shane