WTB: Equipment

fishsta

I have a 75 gallon and am looking for some equipment for it. I am looking to buy a refugium, SKIMMER is my #1 Priority! I am also looking for any other equipment you have! Thanks

C

clownnut

i might got a ER 5-2 for sale in a couple days. great condition. only use about 1 year. i upgrade my 46-->90G and the skimmer rate for 75G,so...let u know when i got my new skimmer...

rio

Here you go:
- Eurofil sump with micron bag. High quality sump with easily changed micron bag. Safety overflow in case bag becomes clogged.
- CPR 25” hang on refugium. The sump was customized to handle this over-sized refugium. Includes a Hagan 301 circulating pump and the best macro-algae for removing nitrates, phosphates, and silicates.
- Jalli 96 watt power compact light. High-powered light for refugium provides end to end lighting. Custom made stands secure the light on the refugium.
- EuroReef CS5-2 protein skimmer. Known in the industry as the most efficient in-sump skimmer available.
- 24 watt UV sterilizer. All water returning to the aquarium is sterilized to kill algae spores and parasites.
- 1/4 HP chiller. This chiller has plenty of power to keep the aquarium at an even temperature.
- 2 150 watt metal halide lamps. Great looking aluminum housing keeps the lights cool. Each has it’s own remote ballast and can be timed separately. Metal halides are the best lights for reefs.
- Red Sea WaveMaster. This electronic wavemaker runs three included Hagan 301 powerheads. It simulates currents in a reef. By activating different pumps, all sorts of currents are created to reach all parts of the reef.
- MagDrive 5 circulation pump. Returns clean water from the filter through the chiller and through the UV sterilizer.
Please email me at rio@sabadicci.com if interested. $1200 for all before I come to my senses. Thank you.

ralphs007

Updated list
Reef books and equipment for sale.
* Prices don't include shipping
Hi
Heres the list
The Reef Aquarium Volume 1 by J. Charles Delbeek and Julian Sprung 41.00
The Marine Aquarium Problem Solver by Nick Dakin 12.00
Clownfishes by Joyce D. Wilkerson 19.00
The New Marine Aquarium by Mike Paletta 12.00
Corals: A Quick Reference Guide by Julian Sprung 22.00
The Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert M. Fenner 19.00
Marine Invertebrates by U. Erich Friese 12.00
Invertebrates : A Quick Reference Julian Sprung 20.00
The Marine Aquarium in Theory and Practice by Dr. Cliff W. Emmens 7.00
Natural Reef Aquariums by John H. Tullock 15.00
The new marine aquarium Mike S Paletta 12.00
This is some of the equipment , I have for sale. Prices don't include shipping.
1 Turbofloter 1000 skimmer with upgraded ocean runner pump 100.00
2 CPR 18'' refugium with 18 watt Pc light , only six months old 100.00
3 Hot magnum filter.30.00
4 four stage aqua fx baracuda rodi unit with inline tds meter, and solinoid valve that shuts unit off and a booster pump with pressure gauge. Price new with all the extras 400.00 asking 160.00
5 sen 900 45.00
6 20 gallon drilled glass sump 45.00
7 Dual 10k UShios DE 250w HQI with dual 110w URI VHO's. It comes with dual VHO electronic ballast and Dual 250w HQI PFO ballast . This light sells for 1,200 new. I'm asking 575.00 plus shipping .Send me your email if you'd like a picture of the light. this is a plug and play setup.
Thanks
Ralph email rms42155@comcast.net