WTB gold stripe maroon

Wish you were looking about three months ago, I may have given you my gold strip. It went to East coast aqua for store credit and I live right in Downingtown.

peachie98

I know they have them for sale on this site...and the one I got a few months ago is gorgeous! He is a baby and is just now getting his gold in the stripes...but he also is a misbar (pretty cool). He's one of the healthiest fish I've gotten...even after shipping and he settled right in with everyone. Just an idea...although you'd have to pay for shipping too.

chano

Originally Posted by peachie98
http:///forum/post/2770728
I know they have them for sale on this site...and the one I got a few months ago is gorgeous! He is a baby and is just now getting his gold in the stripes...but he also is a misbar (pretty cool). He's one of the healthiest fish I've gotten...even after shipping and he settled right in with everyone. Just an idea...although you'd have to pay for shipping too.
Yeah i did think about that and i had ordered one before from here. It was a beautifull fish but it was barely an inch and my 3" gold stripe bullied it pretty bad to the point i had to get rid of it i was hopeing someone might have something just a bit bigger they are trying to rehome. (it was a very helty fish as well handled shipping very well)