WTB:HOB OverFlow

sw65galma

Well I tried buying one from ChrisCobb, sent him the money and haven't heard from him in 14 days.
I really need a HOB Overflow...
So if anyone REALLY has one, I'm in great need of it ASAP!
Thanks again,
Craig

enomadra

I have one here are the particulars
CPR CS100 Overflow Box
For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 175 gal.
Flow rate 800 gph.
10" wide
1" bulkhead outflow
Make an offer
They are around $95.00 new:)

sw65galma

Originally posted by enomadra
I have one here are the particulars
CPR CS100 Overflow Box
For glass or acrylic aquariums up to 175 gal.
Flow rate 800 gph.
10" wide
1" bulkhead outflow
Make an offer
They are around $95.00 new:)

Have you used this? I've heard that the continous siphon overflows acclumilate a lot of air...I didn't know if this was true or not.
Thanks

enomadra

I have not used this one before because I got a tank with built in overflows that I am currently setting up. But I am currently useing the standard u-tube style and I can tell you this, the u-tube style accumulate air too. I have heard that the cure for the air thing is to just simply hook a powerhead to it, then problem solved.
If you don't want it thats cool, it's just sitting in my garage so I thought I would put it out their for you to decide.:)

sw65galma

I have not used this one before because I got a tank with built in overflows that I am currently setting up. But I am currently useing the standard u-tube style and I can tell you this, the u-tube style accumulate air too. I have heard that the cure for the air thing is to just simply hook a powerhead to it, then problem solved.
If you don't want it thats cool, it's just sitting in my garage so I thought I would put it out their for you to decide.:)

Don't get me wrong. I definately appreciate it!
I don't go by everything i "HEAR" so I was just checking..
As far as noise I don't really care cause it's gonna be in my garage..
Send me an email to sw65galma@yahoo.com and let me know how much...

sw65galma

Send me an email SW65GALMA@yahoo.com with price.
Thanks

sw65galma

Originally posted by sandman12
I use a CPR overflow and like it alot.

Cool thanks,
This is why I never believe eveyrthing i hear

gregvabch

i've got a couple used cpr's as well, let me know if it doesn't work out.... i used and still have for it this little thing called "the aqualifter" or some crap like that :D it's the same concept as hooking up a power head to it, but instead of the power head spitting the micro bubbles into the display, the aqualifter sits on top of the overflow, (out of the water), and spits the bubbles into the overflow as it's on it's way down to the sump. greg

gregvabch

i dunno, 30-35 bucks? i've got 2; one of them has the

[hr]
broken off the top of it, i'll let that one go for less. the one with the

[hr]
broken off... you would have to drill it out and superglue another piece of tubing in there, the only reason i didn't was cause i had 2 of them :D both are 600 gph, i think it was like 80 bucks or so when i bought it, then the aqualifter was 5 or 10 bucks. honestly i think the one that does have the

[hr]
on it might be 800 gph, but i'm not sure. i bought that one from a guy out of the newspaper here.... greg

enomadra

Hey sw65galma,
If you still want the overflow please email your address so I can get the shipping cost and send you the Paypal request. If you don't want it that's cool too :)

sw65galma

Hey sw65galma,
If you still want the overflow please email your address so I can get the shipping cost and send you the Paypal request. If you don't want it that's cool too :)

Did you get my Last email?

[hr]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:16:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Overflow
To: <enomadra@yahoo.com>
i'll take it..send me the request...
Thanks,
Craig