WTB:HOB OverFlow

sw65galma

It should be in the PayPal Email under SHIPPING ADDRESS.
Let me know if you didn't get it?
Thanks again.

enomadra

Got your address, it's going out tonight. Sorry it's taking me some time, but my house took a hit from a power surge and I have been scrambling to get the old A@! parts to fix it so I don't loose all my coral. Just got it working and all is well.

sw65galma

Originally posted by enomadra
Got your address, it's going out tonight. Sorry it's taking me some time, but my house took a hit from a power surge and I have been scrambling to get the old A@! parts to fix it so I don't loose all my coral. Just got it working and all is well.

Good Luck...Generators and Battery backups are a great thing.
I have 3 Huge Battery Backup systems for my tanks..This year, i'll be investing in a large Generator.

enomadra

Yea one of these days when the kids all move out I will have a 240 or 300 gallon with all the trimmings....
Hey I sent off that overflow yesterday so it is on the way. I put a new bulkhead in their for you, it has both inner and outer threads so you should be able to hook it up fairly easy. :)

sw65galma

Originally posted by enomadra
Yea one of these days when the kids all move out I will have a 240 or 300 gallon with all the trimmings....
Hey I sent off that overflow yesterday so it is on the way. I put a new bulkhead in their for you, it has both inner and outer threads so you should be able to hook it up fairly easy. :)

Thanks a bunch!
To bad you're in Cally, I'd say come take my 180 for cheap money :)

enomadra

Hey sw65galma ,
Your overflow should be their today. I just wanted to check back in with you to make sure you get it.

sw65galma

Originally posted by gregvabch
resent

Word to the wise..
Take out any of the screws in the overflow, they will cause it to crack...

gregvabch

well hopefully that won't be the case with the first one i shipped out; i packed it in foam and bubble wrap....

enomadra

I guess it depends on if they kick and throw the box or just kick it. I put bubble papper and air bags in my box and that did not work. :nope:

enomadra

Come to think of it this is the 2nd one UPS broke on me. The other one was a CS102 and it was in the original foam injected mold from the factory.:notsure: