And let me know if UPS tries to mess with you. I will talk with them.:mad:

I think i found the problem...
You put "Fragile" on the box LOL!!

And you know what fragile means at UPS?
it means "Try harder to break" lol
UPS
United Parcel Smashers..
I hate UPS...:mad:
Anyway...I'm not really upset, -$% happends.....
Atleast you sent it to me...Unlike the other guy who I won't mention *cough*ChrisCobb*cough*.
I'll keep ya posted..

sw65galma

Originally posted by enomadra
HAHAHAHAH United Parcel Smashers

Yea keep me posted. If they don't take care of you I will.

Well from the way it sounds, they send You a check for the insured amount.
and I guess, either you or I can order a new one? And you could just have it shipped to my house? And if there are any costs above and beyond what they send you, I'll take care of it no problem.:confused:

enomadra

OK I just sent off the information to UPS for the claim. Like I said if you can't wait ant want your money back just let me know. You could just send me a PayPal request for the total amount.
Who know's how long this will take and I don't want to hold you up if you need an Overflow now.
Or if you don't mind waiting thats cool too.:)

sw65galma

OK I just sent off the information to UPS for the claim. Like I said if you can't wait ant want your money back just let me know. You could just send me a PayPal request for the total amount.
Who know's how long this will take and I don't want to hold you up if you need an Overflow now.
Or if you don't mind waiting thats cool too.:)

I can wait. I was in a rush before, But other things came up, so I'm not in a rush anymore.
Just keep me posted and let me know if you need anything...Like Pics or whatever.
Thanks and sorry about this whole mess.

sw65galma

Just a quick update I have put in the request and so far it is looking good. More to come soon:)

Thanks again

enomadra

Hey sw65galma,
I got the payment:jumping:
Please email me the address where you want the new one shipped. Just so we are on the same page I will be buying a CPR CS100 Overflow Box.
But.....if you want to get a different style then thats is cool just let me know where it is located, ie the web site and make sure it is around $93.00 as that is how much I will be paying for a new CPR.
Talk to ya soon.
:)

sw65galma

Hey sw65galma,
I got the payment:jumping:
Please email me the address where you want the new one shipped. Just so we are on the same page I will be buying a CPR CS100 Overflow Box.
But.....if you want to get a different style then thats is cool just let me know where it is located, ie the web site and make sure it is around $93.00 as that is how much I will be paying for a new CPR.
Talk to ya soon.
:)

Thanks,
No that one is cool. I even got an airlift pump for xmas for it.

It's the same address as you sent the other one.
I'll email it to you just in case you don't have it handy.
Thanks again. I really appreciate it.
--Craig

enomadra

Excellent...sorry it took me a while. Got busy with the holidays and then I got sick. But I got online tonight at 11PM PST and placed the order. I will email you all the info.
Thanks again for being such a good sport about the whole UPS thing :happyfish

sw65galma

Excellent...sorry it took me a while. Got busy with the holidays and then I got sick. But I got online tonight at 11PM PST and placed the order. I will email you all the info.
Thanks again for being such a good sport about the whole UPS thing :happyfish

No problem...Stuff happends..Can't do much about the (my new one) Uncaring Parcel Smashers.

I really appreciate how fast you took care of things...You get an A+++ for customer service

sw65galma

Just thought I would check in with you to see if it came in (in one piece):) :)

Just got here last night. how did you know :p
It came in a Huge Box...filled with peanuts, then in another box filled with the liquid styrofoam.
I guess they know UPS lol!
Thanks again!!