WTB HOUSTON,Tx :LIVE ROCK,LIVESAND,HERMITS, SNAILS

A

alexmir

Willing to pick up in houston area, or near houston Tx area. Dont want to ship live rock or live sand, i will ship hermits and snails.
I am re-arranging my tank in about 2 weeks, and am going to need around 20-30 lbs of live rock. I have big block pieces, so i am wanting to buy nice, smaller pieces (around 6-8 inches) that are uniquely shaped and not too dense (coraline covered would be great!!!) . I am also going to need around 100lbs of livesand.
I also need more hermits and nassarius snails, also wanting some cerith and margaritas. Probably wanting around 30 hermits, 20 nassarius snails, and 15 cerith and margaritas.
I am expecting to pay around 2.50 to 3$ per lb for the live rock,
and around .50 to .75 cents a lb for the sand. Because i can find new live sand for 1$ per lb of live sand.
I live in the friendswood area, and im wanting to buy and pick all of this up the second weekend of may.

boog

Have you looked on marshreef.com? Most of the people on there are from Houston, and you would not have to pay shipping. Just a thought.
Gavin

A

alexmir

yeah, i posted it on there too. This site has more action though and figured i would get more interest the more places i put the post.
Are you from houston?

boog

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2572352
yeah, i posted it on there too. This site has more action though and figured i would get more interest the more places i put the post.
Are you from houston?
I live in Huntsville Tx. It's about 60 miles north of Houston.