WTB large tank in MI

unknown

How you figure it would be over $2,500.
I found a tank new for $1,200
Sand bed worth about $700
Lights around$400
Total = $2,300 give or take a hundred
And thats all I need
this will be an Inwall tank therfor I would not need the canopy and I already have the bench/stand for the tank to sit on.
I thought I would get the water for free??
OK now you confused me??
She feeds the shark fish right like dead snapper and such.
At zoos there is feeding time and the go scuba diving and feed all the sharks so how is that different?? does she feed the shark live fish and if that is the case the shark can Obvioisly catch it's prey so there for it could sur vive in a zoo aquarium.
Explain a bit more on why this shark could not go to a zoo??
Vince.

fishinmi

No zoo wants to take it because they say they dont have room for it, which you know is incorrect. The tank is acrylic not glass. Therefore it is worth more then glass. The only way you would get it for the cheap is if you had tanks to trade along with it to bring it down to 2300. She feeds it live fish and frozen fresh seafood after it thaws. Like squid, Shrimp and etc.

fishinmi

Vince for the 2500 and 55 and 10 gal reef I think she might do the deal. Let me know if you have the cash. I will try to get some pics posted soon.

unknown

Send me some pics of the tank and I will get back to you ASAP.
The price is still kinda high but I might make it.
I am only 17 with a minium wage job. Keep that in minde.
I got about $1,500 as of right now so cut me some slack. this is like my dream tank.
How many MH's would come with it?? Also what kid and watts.
Would she sell me Just the tank and thats it? Myabe the water too.
I have one more question. Would it be if I got the stuff and already had buyers in line for the Eel and the shark. I know people at the zoo. One of them has a 2,500g at his house and the other is the shark manager at the zoo. I know they would take great care of the nurse shark. I already know some one who would buy the Eel for $600 and the zoo will give me around $800 for the shark they said. Would this ladie let me do something like that??
LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com
Vince.

fishinmi

Where are you from? Do you have pics of the tank at that guys house. I am sure she would let you sell them but she wont accept no less then 2500 for the tank. I was going to buy it for 3200 but I couldnt get the money around.

unknown

What I was saying is I buy the tank for like $1000 Just the tank and the MH for like $500 = Total $1500
I get the tank, shark, Eel, lights, ect
I then sell the eel and the shark and she gets the profits.
$2500 is just plain crazy.
Thats almost $2000 just for the tank, that redicuolis!!

Vince.

dobelady

If you are up for a diy project I have some glass pieces to make a 500+ gallon tank you can use plywood and epoxy to make it even bigger. Look on -- site and do a search for mozilla there is a guy in our reef club who did a 5000 yes five thousand gallon tank with plywood. I have three pieces of glas each one sells for 300 but I would like $300 for all 3 pieces you can email me at
kkh_b@charter.net