WTB Light Set Up (48 VHO or MH) in Jax FL

fishfanatc

I have just set up my 135g and I have a canopy. I am trying to find a light set up that I can grow soft corals and LR. I guess I will have to go with a retro kit but I would like to also have the day/night lighting with moonlight. If anyone has any available that they would like to sell could you please let me know.

team2jndd

I have a 48 inch MH retrofit kit that can be retrofitted into any 48 inch canopy. It is 2x175 watt MH and 2x65 VHO

team2jndd

http://www.aquariumlight.com/product_info.php?dbid=318 That is the light that I have for sale and it is currently for sale at best offer so just make an offer. I live in NY but will ship. (bulbs are not included.) I will include VHO bulbs if you want but its better to just buy them because shipping the bulbs will just make the shipping charges alot more expensive. More expensive than just buying new bulbs.

keithinjax

I have twin 250watt mogul style reflectors with long cords and large ballast. I also have two brand new (with receipt from bioreef) 250watt reeflux bulbs 10k. Paid 138.00 for bulbs last week and i'll sell ballast and reflectors for 140.00 firm. If interested give me email and i'll send pics. You can have the two additional 250watt bulbs that have very little use but i bought the reeflux after seeing them on a tank. Amazing color. Local Jacksonville. I'm doing mini reef and not going to do large tank anymore.
Thanks, Keith

fishfanatc

Originally Posted by Keithinjax
I have twin 250watt mogul style reflectors with long cords and large ballast. I also have two brand new (with receipt from bioreef) 250watt reeflux bulbs 10k. Paid 138.00 for bulbs last week and i'll sell ballast and reflectors for 140.00 firm. If interested give me email and i'll send pics. You can have the two additional 250watt bulbs that have very little use but i bought the reeflux after seeing them on a tank. Amazing color. Local Jacksonville. I'm doing mini reef and not going to do large tank anymore.
Thanks, Keith
Here is my email address: kdupree@rosewoodhomes.info could you please send me some pics. Also where in Jax are you located?
If it is after 5pm would you please send the pics to my yahoo email. Thank you. kathiedupree@yahoo.com

fishfanatc

Originally Posted by Keithinjax
Thanks, Keith

Will you please send me the pics?

keithinjax

Here are the pics. Ballast is 22"x6"x6" with no rust of any kind and looks brand new. Reflectors are 24"x24" with about 15 foot cords attached. Bio-reef receipt included with purchase date of 4/5/06 for the (2) reeflux 250w 10k halides. (2) original halide 250w bulbs are included and haven't had more then 4 months use.

keithinjax

Price of $278.00 for everything is for pickup only. If someone wants it shipped i'll have to look into costs since ballast is a good 25-30 lbs itself.

fishfanatc

Originally Posted by dan hanna
i have a 72" coralife w/4 96watt bulbs along with the 6 moon lights that i am willing to part with sell or trade? let me know and i can e mail photos. my wifes e mail is danielahanna@yahoo.com

I sent you an email and wanted to know, I have a 135g and I am wanting to do soft corals, will that light be strong enough? also what are you asking for it? you can email me at kdupree@rosewoodhomes.info. Thank you. ~Kathie