WTB Lights for 30G MH,T-5,VHO,PC

grumpygils

Originally Posted by oohmiller
i have 2 175w retros for sale at $100 each

Do you have PICs and how old are the bulbs?
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by chunks
I got a 192w PC under 1 month old, $150
What kind, bulbs and dimensions? DO you have a PIC?
Mc

chunks

Yeh, ill get you some pics tonight.
I believe they're coralife bulbs, one 96watt actinic, one 96watt 10k. its a 36" fixture, so it should fit your tank, it comes with the adjustable mounts, lunar light, and fan. Both 96w bulbs are on seperate switches, and the fan and the lunar light are each on their own switch/power cord, it also comes with a cover lense to protect the bulbs from water.

ppurcell

I have a Coralife 4x65w PC retro I could let you have relatively cheap. I paid $180+shipping for it in February. Selling for $80 local $95 shipped/insured. Includes the following:
- Dual Switch Electronic Coralife Ballast
- 4 Quick Disconnect Lamp Cords w/stright pin sockets
- 4 21.5" PC Bulbs w/~4.5 months of 10hrs/day usage
- 12" x 36" Flat Aluminum Reflector (not in picture)
- mounting clips and stainless steel wood screws (not in picture)

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ppurcell
BTW, the bulbs are two 10K and two actinic

I will probably take you up on that. I have to wait until this evening though. Switched direction a little. Bought lights for the 30. Have 195 W PC. Am switching out my 44 Hex for a 54 corner and will need a retro kit to go with the 175 W HQI set up. I know you can't hold it but I will be back at you and hope it is there.
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ppurcell
What's your timeframe?

Day or two. LFS is getting a 54 corner today. If I buy it, I will buy your retros immediatley.
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Day or two. LFS is getting a 54 corner today. If I buy it, I will buy your retros immediatley.
Mc

Got the 54 in the garage with stand. Can you shoot me an e-mail mcflylab@aol.com