Wtb Live Rock Need Shipping

philip_r5

I am in need of about 50-60lbs of live rock for my nano. If you have some with pics and price let me know. I will need it shipped so you will have to be able to ship. Thanks

silverdak

how big of a nano is it? generally the rule of thumb is 1.5lbs per gallon... my 14G nano has about 22lbs in it

silverdak

have you checked your LFS?? shipping on this might suck... even if you get it for lets say $4 a lb... shipping for that 50lbs will be a lot! might be worth it to check locally even if it is $7-12lb... not trying to steer you one way or the other.. just making sur eyou know shipping will not be cheap! lol

philip_r5

Locals is crap. The only stuff that is good around here is 6.99 if i buy at 50lbs and the prem is 7.99-8.99.... lol

d0 thy d3w

get lace rock, or base rock...its WAY CHEAPER at 2.99 per pound u cant beat that..and it will be living in no time, plus u can still buy sum pieces of the premium nice lookin stuff, like fiji, or tonga, etc... find a snail the has sum coraline growing on its shell, scrape sum of it off next to thew intake of a powerhead, n ur good to go purple, as long as u got good lights, which im assuming u do...

silverdak

Originally Posted by d0 thy d3w
http:///forum/post/2678907
get lace rock, or base rock...its WAY CHEAPER at 2.99 per pound u cant beat that..and it will be living in no time, plus u can still buy sum pieces of the premium nice lookin stuff, like fiji, or tonga, etc... find a snail the has sum coraline growing on its shell, scrape sum of it off next to thew intake of a powerhead, n ur good to go purple, as long as u got good lights, which im assuming u do...
base rock being living in no time eh?? lol not busting on you.. I did about 12lbs base rock and 10 lbs LR.. dont think my base has gone live yet.. been about a month. so whats fast to you??