WTB: LOTS of stuff

bradttu

I am located in West Texas. I am looking to buy anything that could help me set up a 55gal SW tank. I know it's vague, but there is alot out there.

ncjetskier

I have a four 96 watt (each) power compact with a ice cap 660 ballast with four used bulbs (2-50/50 and 2-10K). It will work inside a canapy with a reflector.

ncjetskier

I put them on ---- under ice cap (where other ballasts lights etc are listed). It is only going for $132 so far and the system worked well before I lost my mind and wallet and spent $500 on Metal halids. Good Luck.

fishyrob

one live rock with small feather dusters ,2 damsels,brittle star,that thing clown plays in all for 40 dollars(paid 38 just for rock planning on taking tank down for a while)

buyitjody

I'm in the DFW area. I am selling an overflow box that was made along with a custom sump. I've sold the sump, and now need to sell the overflow. The outside prefilter box is too big to fit behind my tank. It's made slightly different than what I've seen. The back filter box (hangs outside the tank) has the dimensions of (LxWxH) 7 3/4" x 4 5/8" x 7 1/2"; overflow box (hangs inside the tank) has dimensions 4"x 3 1/4" x 5 1/8"; space between two boxes 1 1/8". Has filter sponge and U tube and has 1 1/2" bulkhead. What I see different in this one and others is that the overflow does not have slits. The top of the overflow is about 1 1/8" lower than the top of the prefilter box. This has never been used and is made of 1/4" acrylic for prefilter box and 1/8" acrylic for overflow box.
$50 OBO + shipping (if necessary)
email me at gibson_jj@yahoo.com
Pictures located at: http://photos.yahoo.com/gibson_jj
Click on the album labeled Overflow Box