WTB LR

jtkld75

any individual here locally have any of these items they would like to part with. thanksfor looking.
Josh

jtkld75

hey larry, Yes ive seenyour site before, some very nice looking corals there. I will definatley get some when i get my new lights installed andcanopy built. Doyou have any live sand available?thanks

zeppelin

I would just do the Southdown thing, thats what I did. I then went to my lfs, and got a bag of the commercial live sand, and seeded the Southdown. I have tons of life. You can also seed with a fellow reefer's sand. A cupful or two will do it. If you decide to get anything from my frag page, I can throw a cup in for free, no problem man. :)
Larry

mattm

sorry for the bit off topic- but this might help you get some LR/ a contact for rock.....
do you know about the INMAS frag trade this saturday?
it is saturday at 1:00 up in noblesville, a lot of the serious reefers from town will be there... tons and tons of corals/ live sand/ macros. etc.... will be switching hands..
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showt...367#post2960367
directions are on that thread... if you want to buy/ trade rock- post tehre and see if anyone has some for sale..... and can bring it to the meeting...

jtkld75

yes, i wish wish wish, that i could come. I am a catering chef and am usually working the weekend> Saturday definately, sunday sometimes!!Stinks!! Do you guys ever hold meetings during the week? I would be more than willing to host one at my house some weekDAY,lol. Remember im a chef,so food is on me.

mattm

well, generally we meet 1:00 the 2nd saturday of months we get it together enough to plan.... i knwo a lot of peopel work day jobs...
if you want- go ahead and post your request on the forum.. if you are willing to pick up rock here in town - you coudl save shipping
http://www.***************.com/LiveStock.htm
that or premium is getting a big shipment on monday- you can grab the uncured price on stuff- with out payign shipping.. and can cherry pick your pieces...... how much rock do you need?

jtkld75

hey matt, looking for another 30-40#. I figured most work day jobs, as do I, just sometimes mine runs well into the night.Anyway, keep your ears open for me if you would. Might have some lined up, I will find out tonight for sure. Talkto you later.

djessem

HOw much LR do you want? ... Email me at Charlestonreef@yahoo.....you may be in luck.........I can sell you great rock at $3/lb shipped but would have to be a good sized amount to get that shipping rate priced to you.....let me know soon as the shipping method I can use will be leaving for that area soon and wont be going again for some time....