WTB - Mushrooms

aquaferg

I am looking to by some nice mushrooms. When I say nice I just don't want the drab brown/dark red. I live in Alabama. Let me know if you have any to sell. Thanks.

grabbitt

I've got some purple mushrooms for sale if you're willing to pay for shipping. They should be fine 2-day, so it would only be around 8 or 9 bucks. PM me if you're interested and we can see if there is anything else you may want to help compensate for shipping.
Or email me at grabbitt@purdue.edu

wfd1008

if you wnat to try, go to your lfs and see if they have a loose shroom that you like and frag it. usually you can find one for around $5, a bit cheaper that way, but it takes a little time to fill a rock. just throwing that out there.

A

augustwest

Track down sct66 - he has some nice electric blue 'shrooms. I got some from him a couple of weeks ago and they have attached to a rock already but are no where near spreading.
I do have some unbelivabley bright green rics. They almost look flourescent yellow. Let me know...

flricordia

I have these.
don't know how many of these. Maybe 10-20

couple of these

2 of these whatever they are.

be glad to get rid of all of them

sct66

I've got a bunch to get rid of. Pending on your lighting they are torquise in my tank, and sky blue in some others 3.50 a shroom plus shipping