WTB or TRADE for items in SW Missouri

soupysteve

WANTS:
I'm looking for anything I can use as a refugium - I have a 55 gallon glass tank and I WILL not drill it. I really don't care if it's a DIY job or not - as long as it's complete, works, and it's glass or acrylic.
I'd also love to get my hands on some more frags (that will thrive under my PCs)
If I could get my hands on a SMALL RO unit, that would also be cool!
HAS TO TRADE:
I currently have some pink xenia frags that I can get rid of.
Within a couple of weeks, I may also be able to get rid of some yellow polyps and a SMALL frag of blue mushrooms.
I also have a few XBOX games and DVDs that I could get rid of...
I'll also give $$$ if your deal appeals to my "thrifty" side.
Basically, there's only one decent LFS and I'm tired of seeing 1/4 of my paychecks going to the same place - I'd love to find folks locally to trade frags and equipment with...
You can reply here or email me at soupysteve@mchsi.com

soupysteve

Great to meet you, Randy(12). I'm in Springfield. I'm happy to see a quick response to my post! If I may ask, where do you go for your stuff? I go to a place near Glenstone & Bennett (I don't think we can post LFS names here). If you ever want to swap frags, etc... let me know!

pbuck

Steve,
Its Pete. What size refugium are you looking for? I have a used RIO 2100 pump that you can use for a return pump if you need it. It is really easy to take a 10 gallon tank and turn it into a refugium. All you need is a little acrylic and some silicone. Give me a call if you have any questions or want to take a look at my refugium setup again.

pbuck

I wanted to let you know that I have a new PomPom Xenia frag ready. It is much different from the regular xenia most people have.

soupysteve

Pete - I went and got a pump and an overflow box before I read your post. I'm getting ready to attempt to set it up at the moment - and it looks like with my luck I'll end up with SOME water on my floor before I get the setup alright...
How are your pompom xenias different from the frags I got from you a while back? I'd like to make my tank to have as many different things as I can without doing any harm.
Randy- Are you wanting to get rid of your RO unit? If so, could you give me some info on it, etc...

pbuck

Steve,
I attached a picture of a PomPom Xenia. Let me know how your refugium turns out. If you have any questions let me know.

soupysteve

Pete-
I may be interested in your pompom xenia frag sometime later this week. I had some problems with my refugium and I'm waiting for marineland to get a part to me. I don't wanna add anything to my tank until I have everything running.

pbuck

Randy,
I have 3 new sps frags and a sun coral in the works. The sps are a hydnophora, green acropora, and purple acropora. They are really great looking corals and I hate to take them into Cichlids & Salt. Let me know if you want to take a look at them.