WTB or Trade: For LR Central/East FL.

lpardshark

Looking to buy/trade for about 10-20lbs of LR from an established tank. Can't afford what they are asking at the lfs's here. Will P/U within 50mi. of Cocoa Bch. Thanx

misty7850

I'm actually about 75 miles from you, but gotta leave fl.. sell cheap.. whatcha looking to spend ? and can you p/u asap. Gotta leave state by friday now.. got a call from ny saying my dad is worse.. gotta leave asap.
my 46 bowfront tank has been up 3 years.. can't deliver as I am working all day and packing all evening.
email: misty_smfl@yahoo.com
phone 386 316-3771

lpardshark

The nice lady ended up selling everything to somebody who had enough money :(( So if there is anyone within 100mi. of cocoa who can give a poor man a break>>pls pm me.

misty7850

unfortunately, money walks... etc... I needed the money to get home to ny.. I would only have given away what I could not sell.. would you not have done the same.. BTW,,, we made it safely to ny..

lpardshark

Hi Marge,Glad you made it alright, hope you get to spend alot of time with your father. I didn't mean anything negative by my post, because yes I would have done the same. It's just that I couldn't affford to take it all of your hands, but I totally understand and no Hard feelings, OK.