WTB Overflow

kevinsparent

I put a new tank in a few months ago that is drilled and I have a CPR overflow that is available. Unfortunately, I cracked it in half in the process of moving things. If you want to get some acrylic weld or super glue to put it back together you are welcome to it for $10 + shipping. If you are interested - I'll send you a picture.
garymebert@hotmail.com

buyitjody

I am selling an overflow box that was custom made along with a custom sump. The back filter box (hangs outside the tank) has the dimensions of (LxWxH) 7 3/4" x 4 5/8" x 7 1/2"; overflow box (hangs inside the tank) has dimensions 4"x 3 1/4" x 5 1/8"; space between two boxes 1 1/8". Has filter sponge and U tube and has 1 1/2" bulkhead. Overflow does not have slits, but is lower than prefilter box, so will work the same. The top of the overflow is about 1 1/8" lower than the top of the prefilter box. This has never been used and is made of 1/4" acrylic for prefilter box and 1/8" acrylic for overflow box.
$50 OBO + shipping.
email me at gibson_jj@yahoo.com
Pictures located at: http://photos.yahoo.com/gibson_jj
Click on the album labeled Overflow Box

navymedic

i have a used but in excellent condition overflow for sale, it comes with the sponge and a brand new hose that goes to the sump ( cost me 12 bucks at the LFS) will let it go for 60 dollars let me know if interested i accept paypal...reason i'm selling it is due to purchase of new tank with built in overflows...email me at navymedic23@aol.com