WTB Purple Gorgs, Blue Striped Mushrooms

equinecpa

If anyone has any purple gorgonians or blue striped mushrooms for sale please contact me. I'm looking all over for some!

Carolyn

equinecpa

That's them! Give them steroids....grow mushrooms....grow mushrooms. Seriously, when they do grow and take over your tank, keep me in mind, I would love to have some.
Carolyn

funkyman

LOL!
Funny you should say that. I just bought some supplements yesterday that are supposed to be pretty beneficial. I'll definitely remember.

streetsurf

I've got some too, THey are growing like wildfire, I only started off with a few, now I have about 20, give me about two or three months more and I'll send you some.

teresaq

Streetsurf, could you keep me in mine too for the blue shrooms. I am in Cape Coral Fl. I am pretty new , dont even have my first coral et, but am ready to start adding a few.

teresaq

Thanks, I took the plunge, and bought my first mushroom. It's very pretty, reddish with neon green blue strips. pretty cool.
I'll add a picture later.

amazingray

I believe you can strip fragment mushrooms. Cut off a wedge and put some netting over it on a rock. It should attatch to the rock. This way you can exchange some frags ealier than you thought.

firedad720

i have a purple gor. how big a frag are you wanting? i haven't fragged him in a while. but they are easy to frag. takes less then a week to be ready. my ave. frag is 5 to 6 inches tall. where in texas are you? i live in norman oklahoma. firedad720@hotmail.com

amazingray

Originally posted by equinecpa
That's them! Give them steroids....grow mushrooms....grow mushrooms. Seriously, when they do grow and take over your tank, keep me in mind, I would love to have some.
Carolyn

What u mean "steroids"?