wtb rbta- tank bred only s/florida

shrimpi

Hey all,
Im looking for a rbta for my tank. Would like one between 3-5" or so.
I ONLY want a tank bred/aquacultured/split/cloned one (you get the idea lol).
Looking for a striking RED one.
Please let me know!
Jess

M

markeo99

if you dont find one local let me know mine split about a week ago its healed up and eating not real big yet though 3 inches or so

shrimpi

thank you,
I currently have a small maroon clown in the tank who is hosting a LTA and Im worried that if I get a RBTA thats only 3"/smaller he may harass it to death :(
Jess

shrimpi

Originally Posted by markeo99
http:///forum/post/2797164
you are probably correct I believe
Ya he isnt the MOST aggresive when hosting but.. he may get more aggressive when I give him a nice pretty RBTA.. I mean, Id even defend it and snuggle
in it!
Jess

perfectdark

I cannot guarantee how big it will be but if mine doesnt split soon I am going to induce a split. Its just getting too big 12"+ I would estimate, and I have had it for over a year and a half without it splitting. If/when it does and if you havent acquired one yet I will let you know if there is a clone available. My specimen was purchased as an tank raised clone too not wild caught. To be honest and not misleading because this isnt the norm. It is extremely tolerant to water chemistry changes and swings. In my early days in this hobby, there were mistakes, I often wonder how shes still alive. LOL.

shrimpi

still looking! Please dont make me buy one from a retailer :( I really want a tank bred one
Jess

markeo99 do you still have that rbta I have been looking for a long time. I can trade something if it would make it to delaware 19713. I have an acro and red montipora blue spotted mushroom.