WTB: southdown in hampton roads area

jscarb2

i had to buy a palette and pay the freight. they are 50 pound bags. there are a few guys from up that way that have bought some from me.how much do you need?

gregvabch

sooo.... 20 dollars a bag with shipping? :D how many bags of it do you have left? i'll probably only need one or two, not gonna have a dsb in my display tank this time around.

gregvabch

that would be really cool. i'm in the process of setting up my 75, once i finish building the canopy and the stand i'm gonna move everything out of my 55 into it, that's what i wanted the sand for. when do you think you'd be up here again?

jscarb2

i know i will be up there in the next month anyway. i am up there a lot how soon do you need it? i could send it up with my buddy next weekend

alejandro

hey, man i live in Georgia and i relly need 2 bags can you check the shipping or pick up somewhere i relly need it.

jscarb2

they are 50 pound bags and my zip is 27954 i dont mindshipping if you pay it.i live right beside ups

jarre

alejandro - Where in Georgia are you? I've been looking for some Southdown around Atlanta with no luck at this point.

gregvabch

next weekend would be great, that way i'll have time to cure it before i add it to the tank. the only problem is that i've got a wedding to go to next weekend. if your buddy is willing to drop it off with my buddy, then we've got a deal :D

Wish I would have read this yesterday Greg...........I would have traded you for some regular playsand,I just gave my daughter 4 bags of Southdown to put in her sandbox.

I drove up to Fredricksburg and got it..........it is only about an hour and a half drive if that far.The HD up there has it you can get the address off the HD web site.