WTB Very Large tank in Missouri

cbort

I live on the north boarder of Kansas and missouri,i want to buy a very large tank!!! Let me know if anyone is selling!
Thanks
Curtis

cbort

got pics?? not sure exactly what your describing by plywood? is it homemade? if ya got some pics it would help me out, the 400 gallons part sounds good, if the price is right. what are ya asking for it? give me a call at 816-387-7928, won't be at my computer for a few hours. Thanks
Curtis

dobelady

If curtis doesn't want it I might be interested need to know dimensions, what is included and price thanks. Are you the one that has all the live rock also? LMK thanks

randy 13

Yep, that's me. I can get tank dimensions. The tank actually belongs to someone I know that is wanting to get rid of it. I do know it has many scratches and quite a few are deep. If you are still interested, my husband has buffed scratches out of acrylic with success and he can tell you how.
There isn't a stand for it. It's just the tank but I have a filter that would be perfect for it. It is a wet dry but it is removeable. It also has two other areas in the sump that are open but have lids (if that made sense). If you are interested, I'll get the dimensions and a photo.

dobelady

I just want it for a sump so doesn't much matter about the scratches provided it is the right price. How many holes are drilled into it?

cbort

how much and where are you located? A stand isn't important, i am crafty with my tools. let me know or call me at the number above??!! Thanks
Curtis

randy 13

If you are talking about the tank, it is reef ready. But you could just plug it or even take out the overflows. I'm not sure how many overflows it has. I will call tomorrow and check on the dimensions and number of overflows.

randy 13

cbort, I'll have to get the measurements tomorrow. Like I said though, it is scratched quite a bit and in many places they are deep. But my husband can tell you how to buff them out.
I am located about 30-40 minutes south of Springfield, MO.
I can call you if you want, I just didn't know if you wanted me to this late or if you were replying to me or not.
Tammy

cbort

ya you can call, but i do need a price first, go ahead and call i am awake. for another half hour atleast
Curtis

maeistero

lot smaller, but petworld in lawrence ks (ku) had a gas line explosion and are therefore redoing their fish room. i saw a used 135 for $250. i'm sure they would go way cheaper though. no holes though.

cbort

i am in real real need of a large tank soon, my volitan is going ape(#%#$) on all my fish, even killed my squareback anthias. I have a good friend that lives in Lawrence that could possible get it for me. If you could get a price for me that would help. Lower the better tight on cash.
Randy 13, i don't think my girlfriend is going to let me go 400 on that tank, though i really really want it!! Accepting any trades at all? let me know ASAP going to purchase soon.!