WTB Wet/Dry in Mass

zev

I am in Boston and I am looking for a wet/dry filter.....Have no problem driving to pick up.

wingsrule3

I have a wet/dry that I had on my 210 gallon tank. It has a pack of filter and all the hoses. I'm looking to get $200.00 for it. I live in New Jersey will to ship or drive some way or half way. Please let me know. Thanks Norm

wingsrule3

I have an overflow but I'm not sure if it will work with it, it was on a 90 gallon tank. The measurements are 36" long X 12" wide X 19" high. Please let me know. Thanks Norm

zev

yeah I am looking to put this under a 55 gal tank and that sump is a little to big for my stand. but thanks.

mumbulog

I have a wet dry measurements are 17 high, 24 long, and 10 wide. Should fit in your 55 stand and this wet dry will inlude bioballs and has a pull out drawer to place a filter to catch the waste before going into the bio ball chamber. This wet dry is rated for a 125 gallon tank. /i do not have a overflow box to include, I am using it, I will sell for $75 and you pay shipping. In great shape, I only used a short time.

zev

I am interested is it possible to send a pic and tell me what the shipping would be to 02135, I would perfer some shipping insurance (I had someone send the filter and it was distroyed in shipping) Let me know if you prefer email mine is: zrieser@mail.com

mumbulog

I do not have access to a camera for pics, I can p[romise you it's nice and in great shape!!
I can find shipping out tomorrow. I think it'll ship for around $25 give or take a little. If your still intersted let me know.

zev

Let me know the shipping with insurance when you get it and how you would like to be paid. I can do check, paypal, and money order, just let me know.

zev

Hey mumbulog: I have been away from the computer but I am still interested in the wet dry, if you sent me an email, I did not seem to get it so please shoot me another.

mumbulog

I will take it tomorrow during the day and get a postage figure. If you want to paypal me the $75 plus $30 for shipping tonight, I'll mail it right out tomorrow and if it's under $30 I'll send you the balance and if it's over we'll call it even. my email for paypal is gem_13335@yahoo.com. Let me know.

zev

Oh sorry yes I did I will be watching my mail box.
Thanks,
I'll drop a line when I get it

xhappyx

Originally Posted by fish_nooob
I need a wet dry for my 55, if anyone else has one, or you dont sell, please let me know.
i'm selling a wetdry if ur interested