WTS 55 FO Clown Trigger & Eel Chicago area

leadian

WTS my 55 g Aggro tank I dont have room in the new house.Want it out for Christmas! Need 2 sell the 2 inhabitants first if not going as package.both GREAT eaters
3-4" clown trigger
11-12" snowflake eel
the 55g glass tank and stand (black), strip lights and plastic AND glass tops.
Have also a ebo-jager heater, HOB Prism Skimmer and fluval 304 with it, that Id just rather keep, but is negotiable for package.They have keept the tank clean through a few setups which have moved to bigger tanks.

leadian

cheapest Ive seen in LFS around Chi and NWI for smaller is $69.99 and I shop ALOT. A good home is the most important thing, but I dont want to give him away either.So basicaly, most fair offers will be accepted.

kingoftang

How about if I buy them individually, how much would they be?
I'm more interested in the trigger for myself.
But my cousin really likes the eel and I'll prob get it for him.

copperband

mr.eel is my frien will eat eat shimps and small fish
is mr.trigger meen i have a clownfish fire fish cleaner wrass copperband bangii crdinal will he kill them

leadian

50 for the trigger and 35 for eel if bought seperatly.40 for the HOB prism but would sell all for 100 to same deal. I can even throw in a couple pieces of Tonga LR . Triggers and Eels are both aggresive carivores and should only be kept with fish that can "hold thier own".Triggers, Blowfish, Ect. They will eat shrimps, small passive fish, ect. I have large hermit crabs in for scavangers and they dont get messed with. Knowledge of any purchase is key!!

leadian

Originally Posted by leadian
A good home is the most important thing, but I dont want to give him away either.So basicaly, most fair offers will be accepted.
Whats cheaper?

leadian

Sorry, I can get more credit than that at LFS for corals. He is no baby, they are $100 on this site for smaller.