WTS Protein Skimmer

dzones

I have a CPR BAK PAK 2 DUAL Protein Skimmer and Biological filtration unit for sale. It was only used about 3 months. It is designed for tanks up to 100 gallons and retails all over the internet for anywhere from $180-229 before shipping.There is not a single thing wrong with it. I purchased a whole setup from someone and was more interested in their rock and corals than the equipment.
I know they paid 225 at the lfs just 3 months ago but I am just asking
$125 SHIPPED
anywhere in the continental US as this unit is in mint condition.
The unit comes with 2 maxi-jet 1200's and the bio-media as well.
Shipping will be via ups ground.
I ONLY
accept paypal and to a confirmed address. If you want to check out my ratings on the most famous auction site, my username is thepcfix.
I will post a picture a bit later today.
THANKS!

maeistero

i'm a bit interested but have another pending buy with someone and i'm kind of poor right now suddenly. i'm replying so that i get the watch and all. this is something that i could use now more than the other filter deal, but that offer was made first. i'll keep note of this sale and maybe something will come about. :thinking:

stewie

I'm interested. Only a slight problem. Is there any reason why wou will only accept Paypal? I can send a money order out this weekend if you would accept it. (usps money order - hassle free pretty much). My girlfriend and I are getting 110 + pounds of Lr this weekend to set up our 55 and are in desperate need of a skimmer. Yours would fit nicely on the tank. :)
Let me know if you will take a Money order, because I'd like to take this off your hands.
Thanks
-Stewie
P.s. There might be a SLIGHT chance I could get a friend to get you the money thru paypal if need be, however I'd like to do the money order if you'd be willing.
Edit: If you won't take the money order, i'll do the paypal. I really need this skimmer.
Let me know.

joker_ca

can u post the dimensions on the skimmer im very intrested in it and i have a paypal account tahts verified, i need to know if it'll fit behind my tank, also can the bio media be removed?

dzones

Thanks for the interested so far....
In Reply:

Is there any reason why wou will only accept Paypal?
Money orders are not so bad, I was more thinking along the lines of personal checks. I could in fact accept a money order.
Dimensions of the unit that would NOT be in the water:
4-5" from the back of the tank is needed.
The unit is 12" wide externally and a bit more than that internally as the powerheads extend out a bit.
21" from top to bottom.
Can the Biomedia be removed?

YES it can, quite easily
Thanks
Dzones

stewie

Dzones,
Could you email me your address? My email is: stewie24@gmail.com
I'll send a 125.00 money order out tomorrrow or as soon as you get your address to me.
Let me know.
Thanks
-Stewie