WVU wins the NIT!!!!!

H

huskychasrs

:cheer: Just got home a little while ago from the game, just awesome!

Yessir! Hooray! hope they can match with a football nat'l champ'ship!
although i am a Buckeyes fan I spent a few yrs of my childhood in WVa and developed a liking for the Mounties!

pontius

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
LOL ... More like - What happened to #1 Clemson ! LOL !!!
please answer ruaround......how did Syracuse, so deserving to be in the NCAA tourney, do? nobody's talking about climpsun.

pontius

even before they lost, he stated in the other thread that an NIT loss wouldn't mean anything because they deserved BETTER than the NIT, so they would probably lose out of disappointment. I said all along that Syracuse was mediocre, and their performance in the NIT proved exactly that.

watson3

Originally Posted by Pontius
please answer ruaround......how did Syracuse, so deserving to be in the NCAA tourney, do? nobody's talking about climpsun.
I remember that thread...

H

huskychasrs

I'll take the NIT championship over get waxed early in the NCAA tourney, that may or maynot have happened.
We got a lot of mileage out of a very young team that was predicted to be #12 Big East.

ice4ice

Here we go again ...
blah, blah, blah ...
Still, Clemson lost ! LOL !! SU lost due to poor officiating and Clemson got lucky on SU's rally; even though SU did come up short. Heh - I'll bet Clemson were crapping their pants then. Clemson won the game because your own game refs favored Clemson and their own conference.

ruaround

Originally Posted by adio_54
lol yes there the 65 best team in the country! haha
66th... there are 65 teams that go to the dance...

pontius

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Here we go again ...
blah, blah, blah ...
Still, Clemson lost ! LOL !! SU lost due to poor officiating and Clemson got lucky on SU's rally; even though SU did come up short. Heh - I'll bet Clemson were crapping their pants then. Clemson won the game because your own game refs favored Clemson and their own conference.
as I already stated in the other thread, I'm a South Carolina fan, not Clemson. but it's hilarious you still can't accept the mediocrity of your team. they were down by 17 points at one time to Clemson, that has nothing to do with bad officiating. they got left out of the NCAA tourney because they suck. you're right though, everything you say in Syracuse's defense is "blah blah blah"

Originally Posted by Jessi P
Whoo hoo WVU!!
I am proud to live in West Virginny. :cheer:
:cheer:
:cheer:
sorry, but if you were that proud would you be repping Pitt area? WVU and Pitt are rivals.