X-Box live is down all day

broncofish

This sucks, I maybe play a couple times a week...today I decided I was going to have....well lets say an extended celebration of 4:20...and play x-box for a few hours...turns out there server is going to be being updated all day :mad: Guess I will kill a few hours watching the lord of the rings movies again instead:)

aarone

just get a router and share the connection with broadband...there is a program for your pc that finds internet games for XBOX.....then you connect and turn the x box on....
that way you dont have to pay for live.

Wow, I thought it was just me! Damn downtime!
Anyway, I'm "The One Samwise" on live and like to play Ghost Recon and NFL 2k3 if anyone else is up for some action one day.. .I have a few other Live games that I don't use much, but feel free to ask and if I have it, I'm more than willing to get into it.
Cool to see some other live members :)

broncofish

Originally posted by PhreakEmUp
Definitely Bronco!! Happy 4:20!! LoL! Dont that suck when the server is down?? What's ur handle??
Phreak

I mostly play ghost recon Island thunder, and Splinter Cell...only played splinter cell twice so far...I thought I was awesome...got on there and had my ass handed to me instantly...but when Halo comes out oh yeah it's on:jumping: By the way my handle is trickishphish

broncofish

Originally posted by eric41177
i dont no if you know this but you can play halo 1 on line with your x box it rocks
just wondering if you know!!!

Ok how do I do that?
cause man that would rock

aarone

there is a program on the internet.....you use it to find game servers...just hook your x box into the router for your broadband connection and start it up.
at least that is how it was explained to me.

broncofish

Originally posted by joerdie
DUDE!!! X-BOX SUXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!
PS2!!!!! RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have three x-box's in the house all networked together...we also have a ps2, it got put back in the box, and is currently collectin dust.