X-tremely bored!!

groupergenius

Just actually paid attention to where your at. Wyoming. Try cow tipping. What the heck else is up there?? LOL, jus kiddin'
BTW. Don't knock the cow tippin' thing. Every once in a while my sons and I will knock ours down for the heck of it. It's fun if they don't see ya coming.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by seasalt101
a nap will always save the day...tobin
not when youve already had one....next!

ric maniac

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
"All hail, nap". "Yea nap"

boooo nap! out with nap! lol.....i need an idea

ric maniac

ok, i know what i want to do finally! i want to build something for my aquarium/s. got any ideas? one is a 5g hex and the other is a 6g jbj

rbaldino

Originally Posted by ric maniac
ok, i know what i want to do finally! i want to build something for my aquarium/s. got any ideas? one is a 5g hex and the other is a 6g jbj
Take them apart and build an 11 gallon aquarium. That should keep you busy for a while.

ric maniac

.......-`”`-........
.,-;`bump `;-,.
........~~..........
........~~..........
........~~..........
........~~..........
........~~..........

rbaldino

lol...im being serious. and if im gonna upgrade, im gonna go big! like a 250 lol.
I was being serious, too. Anyone can go big. How many people have ever built an 11 gallon aquarium out of a 5 hex and a 6 cube? I think you're just afraid.

zman1

Looks like you chose to waste your time on the computer. At least the last 1.25 hours anyway...

groupergenius

lol...im being serious. and if im gonna upgrade, im gonna go big! like a 250 lol.
I'm in the process of trying to make the most bad-a** 15 gallon tank on the boards. Gotta admit I have a long way to go.

I would love to have a tank twice the size of my swimming pool, but I have not won the lottery yet.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by zman1
Looks like you chose to waste your time on the computer. At least the last 1.25 hours anyway...

lol yep i never thought of that.

ric maniac

Originally Posted by reefreak29
do kids still go outside and play?
play kick the can
ya we do lol. but its 105 degrees out
lol

kevin34

Rock out to some music if you are still bored. Bands like Shinedown and Wolfmother work for me.
lol

mike22cha

Wolfmother is awesome. Oh I know plan out huge aquariums like goodwins that you'll never afford! It works for me.