X-tremely bored!!

S

surfinusa

Go to youtube and look at awesome saltwater aquariums. Or watch music videos that will blow some time away, I know goodwin posted his tank on there and this other member with a huge fowlr too.

sharkboy13

if ur bored read, or bettr yet melt jolly ranchers in a sink, awesome fun, make a myspace, talk to some1 on the phone, concoct a deadly chemical worthy of a terrorist group, idk, w/e u feel like wasting ur time w/, maybe free time is easier for me cuz i have all sorts of things at my disposal...

ric maniac

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
if ur bored read, or bettr yet melt jolly ranchers in a sink, awesome fun, make a myspace, talk to some1 on the phone, concoct a deadly chemical worthy of a terrorist group, idk, w/e u feel like wasting ur time w/, maybe free time is easier for me cuz i have all sorts of things at my disposal...
lol, ok i just banged my head to lamb of god for abotu 30 min. then i layed with some fire and axe when it got dark out. then i read some more of "sving general washington" and i rode my bike in the dark. thanks everyone! im gonna bookmark this for futur reference lol.